NL VS AL :2019 MLB ALL-STAR GAME. As any serious sports fan can attest, of the spectrum of all-star games in professional sports — NBA, NFL and NHL included — Major League Baseball’s
The AL reigned supreme for the sixth consecutive time last year with an 8-6 10-inning victory. 10 total home runs were hit in the game, with Astros third baseman Alex Bregman taking home game MVP.
MORE: Watch the MLB All-Star Game live with fuboTV (7-day free trial)
One big rule change this year is that a runner will start at second base to begin the 10th and any subsequent extra inning.
Below is a full rundown of how to watch the midsummer classic, as well as the starting lineups and reserves for both teams so that you’re fully covered by the start of the game.
What channel is the MLB All-Star Game on today?
- Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- TV channel: Fox
- Location: Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio
- Live stream: fuboTV | FOX Sports GO
As has been the case every year since 2001, the MLB All-Star Game will be televised on FOX. The broadcast crew of Joe Buck, John Smoltz will call the game while Ken Rosenthal and Tom Verducci will handle the sideline duties. You can also live stream the game on Fox Sports GO or fuboTV, which offers a free trial.
American League roster, starting lineup
|DH||J.D. Martinez||Red Sox|
|C||James McCann||White Sox|
|IF||Jose Abreu||White Sox|
|IF||Xander Bogaerts*||Red Sox|
|OF||Mookie Betts||Red Sox|
* Tommy La Stella and Hunter Pence were replaced because of injury.
** Brandon Lowe, who replaced La Stella, was injured and in turn replaced by Gleyber Torres.
|SP||Lucas Giolito||White Sox|
* Jake Odorizzi and Marcus Stroman were replaced because of injury. Charlie Morton and Mike Minor were replaced because of pitching schedule conflicts.
National League roster, starting lineup
|CF||Ronald Acuña Jr.||Braves|
* Anthony Rendon was replaced because of injury.
* Max Scherzer was replaced because of a pitching schedule conflict. Josh Hader was replaced because of injury. Zack Greinke was replaced because of a personal matter.